Friday, February 27, 2009

Moving to Cali ♥

The moment you have all been waiting for... Justin was offered a position in Palm Springs, CA and they want him to start in 2 weeks! Yeeeah, it's kinda quick. This means we have to pack our house and Judy's apartment, look for a house, make an offer on a house, find me a new job, trade in our cars for one car, and do so much more all in two weeks. Did I mention that we both work full time jobs right now? Does anyone see how this is possible?

He will be a field adjuster with his own GEICO car, and doing all that fun stuff... He was pretty much bouncing off the walls when he called me and told me he got the job today! (:

We will be very sad to leave the friends we've made here, but it will be a good change.

Well, I have to get packing, but I just thought I'd let you know!

7 comments:

The Howell's said...

How exciting! I bet you can't wait! We might be living in Cali for six months this coming fall! What part are you guys going to be living in? Good luck!!!!

Kai said...

GL!!!

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

Wow! What would you be living in Cali for? We will be moving into the Palm Springs area, and are gonna go house hunting this weekend. Thanks!!!

Little Bee said...

LUV YA

NaTaLeE said...

hey Marissa its Natalee! how are you? that is so cool that you are moving to Cali!

The Howell's said...

We're moving for Jesse to go to something called DLI for the military, it's where he has to go to learn another language. Hopefully I'll get to go with him. It's in Monerey California. I'm not sure if that's close but if it is we'll have to meet up! (:

familywithfivekids said...

Are you there? You need to update so I know how you are! :)