Friday, February 20, 2009

Just Following Up...

I haven't posted anything in over a month, so I figured I should at the very least let you know how the surgeries went...

Justin's surgery went well, but he was in a lot of pain (mostly because of the stent they put in), and he was out of work from Thursday - Monday. His recovery went well. I wanted him better, so I wouldn't let him do anything. (:

Judy ended up not needing the bypass on her leg, at least not yet. She is actually getting better circulation in her legs than she had last month. She still needs the other bypass if she wants to have even better circulation and potentially less surgeries in the future, but it is nothing that is an immediate concern of her doctor.

As for me, my bunion surgery is still not going to happen for a long time. I am not too worried about it since I sit most of the time at work...

Justin & I have been walking every day and are loving every second of it! ♥

I have more to say, but I don't want to say anything yet, because it isn't a for sure thing... So I will get back to you later about that!

6 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

I miss you! I'm glad you updated!

Six-Pack Momma said...

You're really just gonna leave us hangin'?!

The Howell's said...

Marissa (: I'm glad you found me!!! I'm excited to hear whatever it is you didn't say!!!

Little Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.