Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up some...

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I am going to try to play catch up... In my last post I told you that I got the job at the U of A, and I started that last week. Everyone is very welcoming, helpful, and friendly. There is still a lot to learn but it doesn't seem too difficult, and it is a lot of fun. I found out that they have an amazing tuition reduction program, so I am in the process of applying for Spring semester! Justin said he is going to try to take a class or two that semester as well!

♬ I will be joining the faculty/staff choir that meets on Mondays & Thursdays from 12-1 starting September 4th, so that will keep me entertained on my lunches! ♫ ♪

♥ Justin took me to Disneyland for my 21st birthday, and I will have pictures up either later today or tomorrow... It was magical!!! ♥

3 comments:

Little Bee said...

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison Ann said...

<3 ya Marissa! I haven't seen ya in forever! I haven't seen ya in 4ever! <3 Madison P.S. I need ur e-mail address so I can invite u to the family blog!

NaTaLeE said...

hey marissa!! this is natalee!! i miss you so much! when are you coming to utah?? you should come soon love you!! love natalee!